The Whitman College Computer Science Department is located in historical Olin Hall and is adjacent to the CS Lounge. There are three computer labs located in Olin 124, 207 and 228, along with two additional terminals located in the Lounge area.
If you are looking for help with a certain course, please see the course links below. For more information on the labs, including lab maps, linux command help, and the lab manual, please refer to the Lab Information section.
The department faculty websites are as follows:
- CS-167A - Introduction to Computational Problem Solving - Janet Davis
- CS-167B - Introduction to Computational Problem Solving - Andy Exley
- CS-210A - A Computer Systems Fundamentals - John Stratton
- CS-270A - Data Structures - John Stratton
- CS-270B - Data Structures - Albert Schueller
- CS-300A - Software Design - Janet Davis
- CS-301A - Natural Language Processing - Andy Exley