Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Courses Fall 2018
- CS320 - Theory of Computation
- CS350 - Artificial Intelligence
Mon 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Wed 1 pm - 2 pm
Fri 10 am - 12 pm
Office hours will be in Olin 114
Other times available by appointment.
- Exley, Andrew. Improvements to a Speech Repair Parser. Dissertation. University Of Minnesota, 2016.
- van Schijndel, Marten, Andy Exley, and William Schuler. "A model of language processing as hierarchic
sequential prediction." Topics in Cognitive Science 5.3 (2013): 522-540.
- van Schijndel, Marten, Andy Exley, and William Schuler. "Connectionist-inspired incremental PCFG parsing."
Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on Cognitive Modeling and Computational Linguistics.
Association for Computational Linguistics, 2012.
- Miller, Tim, Andy Exley, and William Schuler. "Elements of a spoken language programming interface for robots."
Human-Robot Interaction (HRI), 2007 2nd ACM/IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2007.
- Schuler, William, et al. "Dynamic evidence models in a DBN phone recognizer." INTERSPEECH. 2006.